Thursday, April 25, 2013

Headaches

 
 It came again! It is really really hurt, like I can't stand it anymore. It's late at night, I searched for the paracetamol but just my bad luck I found nothing inside the refrigerator, inside my bag of things. The headache is really make me feel like dying. I can't sleep, I can't sit peacefully, I can't do nothing right. I cried, alone. No one cares. No one even knows I'm sick of this pain. Normally when I got headaches, I just rest a bit and the pain will gone, without taking any pills. But, when I started to search for the pills, that's mean, I really really can't stand it anymore. The headaches, is hurting my head, my eyes, my cheeks, and my whole face feel aches. It came last night and last night I suffer almost a whole night before I can sleep. Today, the pain is still there, but not too much like last night. Because today the pain is not much like last night, I didn't take any pills like I promise to my BFF last night. I googling the type of headaches. And this is the result... I think I'm in the stage of fourth, means migraine. because the pain is feel all over my face. Sometimes, I also experienced the changes of visual. But not last night. If I am not in the migraine category, I think I have the Cluster because when I got headache, my eyeball felt like want to yank out. Want to check whether I have migrain or not, I found this ...
Well... I don't think I was in stage 1 because I didn't feel that I lack of appetite. Never. Always feel want to eat. Stage 2 ,yes! I always seeing flashing light! Always! Loss of half of the visual range, I know how it feel. Lasting to three days?? stage 3,Today is the second day the headaches stick on me.I wonder how I feel tomorrow... OMG! speech difficulties. No wonder la this morning I can't talk smoothly when I'm doing the macro teaching... Ya Allah, I don't want that 'migraine hangover'. Two days is enough to test me. I know that I'm all yours, and you did not give me the test that I can't stand. May I will always be in good condition and live in Your bless. Aminnn....

3 comments:

  1. I really like your website. Before, my uncle got gastroenterologist's disease. We showed him to our crib doctor, so now he is tired.
    best gastroenterologist near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    https://dynamichealthstaff.com/nursing-jobs-in-uk-for-indian-nurses

    ReplyDelete